Job Title: Senior Applications Developer
Category: Information Technology
Location: Anaheim, CA
Employment Status: Full Time, Salary
The Senior Applications Developer will be responsible for collaborating with functional analysts and end users as needed to translate business requirements into configurable application design and solution. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel to support our global applications.
• Maintenance and support all existing Oracle EBS Applications environments and implement new Oracle EBS release. This includes design, development of new business applications and enhancements to existing business applications to support the business operations in various functional areas such as Manufacturing (INV, WIP, BOM, ENG, MRP, CST and QA), Finance (GL, AP, AR and PO) and Order Management.
• Programming support of the Oracle 11i/R12 suite of Business applications
• Modify and maintain Oracle E-Business applications and interfaces
• Perform impact analysis and collaborate with other team members within IT and the business users before the changes are made
• Develop and execute effective test plans for all development solutions
• Stay current in existing development trends as well as new and emerging IT technologies as potential solutions to business needs
• Analyze business requirements and create technical specifications
• Prepare documentation for applications developed
• Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
• Responsible for upgrade of Oracle E-Business Applications as well as internally developed Oracle applications
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or extensive experience is required in developing and maintaining Oracle Applications using Oracle Developer Tools.
• More than three years in Oracle 11i EBS Applications environment experience with three-to-five years working in an Oracle EBS development environment
• Strong proven experience with Oracle Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, with particular focus on Oracle Manufacturing
• Developing and Customizing Forms/Reports/PLSQL in Oracle ERP Applications 11i/R12 environment
• Tuning Oracle SQL queries, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
• Strong background in Oracle Manufacturing and Oracle Financials
• Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting is a definite plus
• Knowledge of Oracle Workflow, JDeveloper, and OAF technology is added advantage
• Working practice of following Oracle’s best programming practices and standards in a SOX environment.
To apply, send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com